We’ve been tagged by Keith & Stacy! Here are 5 things you may not know about us….
1. Steve and I wake up every (weekday) morning at 5:00. My family has scripture study and we join them. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Steve leaves for work with my Dad as soon as we finish reading. I try to stay awake those mornings to get things done, but I’m not very good at it yet.
2. Steve was recently accepted to Western Washington University in Bellingham! He was chosen from among more than 900 applicants to fill the 315 spaces they have open for the January term! Now we just need to figure out how to pay for it… and where to live… and get jobs… But we’re excited!!
3. I basically had to talk Steve into giving me the time of day. I called him first, I asked him on the first several dates, etc. I invited him to go with me to the Harry Potter premiere with me on July 11th of last year, revealing my nerdy-likes to dress up side, but he didn’t even consider it a date until a few months ago! Thankfully he became my home teacher and was forced to call me up once in a while, so our little family could have a chance to start.
4. Steve and I have matching freckles- a little loner freckle above our kneecaps. They are on different legs but that just means if I stand facing him they line up.
5. Steve has more than 90 harmonicas! Okay, I’m exaggerating, but he seriously has a ton of them. Whenever I find another one and exclaim my surprise at the need for so many (I mean, seriously, he can only play one at a time!) he gets a little defensive and reminds me he needs one for each key. I think he is trying for one for each piano key myself….. In other words, my husband is a fantastic harmonica player.
I’ll tag…. Kat & Ryan!
Here are the rules: List the person who tagged you. Mention the rules on your blog. Share 5 things others probably don’t know about you. Tag fellow bloggers. Enjoy!