I need your help.
Psychologically, academically, spiritually, and gastrologically.
But right now I really need it creatively.
Creativally if you wanna go with the previous suffix theme and don’t care about spell checker telling you that you are WRONG!
Sometimes I care… my feelings get hurt and I feel like less of a person.
Darn those red squiggly lines.
Anywho… (another red line!)
Last year for Halloween, Steve & I had a grand ol’ time as Dr. Seuss’ Thing 1 & Thing 2.
I mean, who wouldn’t?
I got to have this STUNNING blue hair!
But another year has passed, and it is that time again…
And my creativity is stumped.
I looked up costume ideas online, but these people giving suggestions are wacky… Let me give you a few examples:
Dog & Fire Hydrant
Maytag Repair Man & Washing Machine
Marilyn Manson & Marilyn Monroe
Farmer & Cow
Macaroni & Cheese*
Here are my major stipulations:
- Church/child appropriate
- I don’t want to be an animal
- I don’t want to wear a box
- I don’t want to write something lame on a T-shirt and pretend it is a costume.
- I don’t want to glue something lame to a T-shirt and pretend it is a costume.
- I don’t want to show up somewhere and have other people wearing the same costume that I am.
Can you help me?
Am I beyond help?
Is anyone there?
*Forgive me if I have offended you because you once glued macaroni to your shirt and wore a cheese hat.