Just a few things left to do…
July 26, 2010 by Heather
Here is a peek at my list of things to accomplish before Evelyn is born. I made it a few days ago, and so some things are already crossed off. I’ll update it as I finish things, and post pictures of those that are worthy of them. Maybe you can give me some suggestions, a few of these are huge projects.
Can you believe she’ll be here next month?!?
3. Reupholster couch
4. Sew crib bumpers
7. Sew burp cloths
8. Fix sewing desk
9. Fix handle on sewing desk (i.e. borrow bolt cutters)
10. Finish purse (buy lining fabric)
11. Digitize/Scan all my pictures
12. Pack hospital bag
13. Clean car
14. Install car seat base
15. Finish Steve’s quilt- it’s tied now, I just need to bind it!
16. Update baby book
17. Make wedding scrapbook
18. Pack!!! (to move who knows where) NOT MOVING!!!!
19. Gifts made/figured out for Christmas and this year’s birthdays
20. Study Russian!
21. Finish thank-you notes (ongoing process, but I’m caught up, I think!)
23. Make duvet cover
24. Freezer meals ready
25. Birth announcements started
26. Wash yard sale baby clothes
I’ll change the color to red on the things I’ve accomplished, unless I post about them, in which case they will be a link.