Oh my goodness.
There are so many reasons that tomorrow will not be as good as today.
1. I’m wearing my most comfortable underwear today, its all downhill from there.
2. No lecture in American Politics today.
3. Tomorrow there is a big exam in American Politics.
4. My Russian professor told me to go home and rest, that I could do the pop quiz from home and bring it in tomorrow.
5. The brownies are almost gone and there is no more cake in the house.
6. I have a dentist appointment at 8 am tomorrow, where I will be getting a few fillings.
7. Absolutely nothing that happens tomorrow will be as amazing as seeing this was today:
Our little baby was so active, rolling and twisting and turning so we could see every detail. So precious.
I’ve never been able to see anything on an ultrasound so clearly. I could see the baby’s fingers curl!
The doctor says that I’m measuring at 13 weeks, so my due date is Aug. 30. He also said that could very well change with my next ultrasound, which is scheduled for April 19th.
We love our little Huckleberry!!